8 November: Deer Park, Nara



It really caught me by surprise when I saw so many deer on the road... er... the park, I mean... did not really see anyone of them crossing the road though we saw this sign along the lamp posts, also those 'deer crossing' signs. Hahah... that reminds me of Australia's "Kangaroo crossing"!!!

The encounter with deer? Hm... they are hungry animals! hahah... probably already conditioned by the environment - hungry for the deer biscuits. Well, when out of their natural habitat, their responses and needs are also different. What I remember of them... their wet nose and tongue... eeeee........ yak yak.....

It seems like trishaw is another common sight across many Asian major cities too!!! The most recent one was in Nanjing, the previous one was in Beijing... don't recall seeing this in European countries! It seems like Asians are more prone to the concept of 用自己的人力,劳力来赚钱。

No comments:

Post a Comment